Payment and Refund Terms
- You must provide a valid US-issued credit card to pay for Thursday services.
- Accounts are billed at the beginning of each monthly billing period, except those accounts that have paid in advance for a committed period more than one month, and such charges are non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of Service or prepaid plan unused months. No exceptions will be made to this rule for us to treat all of our customers fairly.
- Thursday Inc. may charge a monthly dormant fee for accounts with zero active registers for Thursday to continue to provide specific support services to accounts with zero active registers but are not terminated. The dormant fee will start on the next billing date. For example, if the usual billing date is 5th of the month and the account goes dormant on the 2nd of the month, the dormant fee will be charged on the 5th of the month going forward. When the account chooses to become active again, the account will be billed at the current prevailing monthly rate displayed on the Thursday website for accounts that pay month-to-month without a contract.
- All fees are exclusive of any and all taxes imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such charges.
- Thursday reserves the right to at any time modify or discontinue one or more elements of the Service on reasonable notice, except where technical contingencies disrupt without warning.
- Prices of the Services are subject to change at any time with 30 days notice, unless you have agreed to a prepaid committed purchase agreement or a fixed monthly price plan for a committed non-cancellable period. We will let you know of changes by any or all of the following – email, posting to Thursday.io, posting inside the service.
- You agree to periodically review Thursday pricing and policies made available on the Thursday website to stay informed.
- Thursday shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Training appointments with an Expert may be purchased at an hourly rate at a price set forth on Thursday.io. Appointments are non-refundable, but any appointment canceled 24 hours in advance of the scheduled time is available for rescheduling. If an appointment is canceled less than 24 hours before the scheduled time, it will be marked as a completed appointment and cannot be rescheduled.
Cancellation and Termination
- You must contact us to cancel your account so we can make sure your account is terminated safely and you don’t lose any data.
- Upon cancellation, access to all your Thursday applications will be permanently removed. Please take steps to export your data from the Service before requesting removal.
- You are responsible for any charges that you incurred or committed to before you cancel, including prepaid plans (which prepaid amounts will not be refunded if cancellation is before the end of the commitment term) or a fixed monthly price plan for a committed non-cancellable period (you are required to pay for the plan until the commitment period ends). If you were charged on the 5th and then canceled on the 8th for a month-to-month plan you are still responsible for the 30 days following the 5th, but you will not be charged again.
BE SURE TO REVIEW THE MERCHANT USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
OF THE THURSDAY SERVICE, OF WHICH THIS BILLING POLICY IS A PART.